~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Simple PopUp - DEBUGGING ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
spuindex = 0
Array (  => Array (  => url=” href="http://www.equinoxagency.com/">http://www.equinoxagency.com href="http://www.equinoxagency.com/">/” ) ) spuparams=url=”popupurl=”spuparams=href="http://www.equinoxagency.com/">http://www.equinoxagency.comspuparams=href="http://www.equinoxagency.com/">/”
Standard browser is used!
The Smart Option Student Loan® for Eastmill Federal Credit Union by Sallie Mae®For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment
options and competitive interest rates!
This loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not
covered by scholarships and federal loans.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive
- fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists
To learn more or to apply, please get started here.
PC Connection Online Banking
Beginning November 8, 2016
Upgrades Coming in November
You will notice some changes in Eastmill FCU’s Online Banking. That’s because we’re enhancing Online Banking to serve you better!
You will need to re-register in Online Banking, which can be done by clicking on the Register for Online Banking link, located next to the Online Banking log in at www.eastmillfcu.org.
This link will be available November 8, 2016.
Some things you should know:
• You will need to have a valid email address
• Bill Pay will remain the same and your payees, pending payments and history will be retained
• Transaction history will be available and will grow to a maximum of 18 months Our priority is to have a smooth and seamless transition process for all of our members. If you have any questions or need help in the registration process, please call us at 207-746-3428.